I have an exciting couple of weeks upcoming! I have no pics to post at the moment but just wanted to write this quick little entry. Exciting things this way come;
1. I should be chatting with my new designer over at Livebooks this week to get my wedding website up and running.
2. I have a couple of portrait projects coming up which will be a lot of work but I should get some great images out of it for the site and blog.
3. I have 3 engagement shoots coming up in the next 2 weeks. I will be rolling with umbrellas and my subjects have been warned to brings hats, gloves and scarves. They have also been warned that we will be hitting coffee stops during our shoots as all of the sessions start at either 8.30am or 9.00am on the weekends (don’t they know I’m not an early bird!).
4. Small shoot (during an engagement shoot) with some bouquets from Anthomanic; a local VA florist who specializes in floral design and event styling.
5. Ohio for Christmas and a couple of portrait sessions there too!
Stay tuned to the blog for updates!