DC Wedding Photography: Stephen Gosling Photography
Here’s what I’ve been up to (when I remember to take a picture) in April!
1. Testing out a new camera for a Wizards game.
2. The remnants of a crab feast with my May 5th couple.
3. Window light.
4. Chestertown, MD Historic district – such a cute little town!
5. Wooden table.
6. Latte art.
7. I love me some Northside Social.
8. My new crumpler backpack for my overseas weddings.
9. Working on Tida & Michael’s wedding.
1. Making a sign for my photo-booth.
2. Taking a breather on a beautiful day.
3. Did you know I cook? I made a blueberry nut-loaf…
4. …and it tasted delicious!
5. …and on the sixth day God created MANchester.
6. Making sure I have my wedding images saved on multiple drives.
7. My Square card reader.
8. A good pint on a sunny day.
9. Before shooting a Wizards game I needed to shoot some John Wall bobble-heads.
1. A quiet Verizon Center pre-game at the Wizards
2. Mustache sign in Old Town Alexandria
3. Trapped at the National Harbor in MS
4. Some products I take with me to wedding consults
5. Coffee sign at Northside Social
6. Wizards shoot around
7. COCONUT WATER TASTES AWFUL!
8. Yet another edition in my coffee obsession
9. I love me some dark roast
1. – 4. Scouting Rock Creek Park ‘first-look’ locations for a May wedding
5. Hart Senate building floor reflection during a corporate shooting assignment
6. Hanging out waiting for a Senator from Georgie
7. Congressional building rotunda
8. Fancy golden chairs
9. My new Pilates ball desk chair
Come find me on Instagram! Just search for goslingphoto!