DC Wedding Photography: Stephen Gosling Photography
Here’s what I’ve been up to (when I remember to take a picture) in May!
1. Jealous of my passport ain’t ya
2. Her Majesty the Queen insists that you let me in to your country!
3. 20 year old me with long hair for one of my many American Visas
4. Thanks Mexico, it was real
5. Somewhere over Virginia
6. Waiting for a connection in Charlotte, NC
7. View of ceremony site from my room in Cancun
8. View of the ocean from the same room
9. Tiffany & Sean in Mexico!
1. I love M&M’s
2. Mexico money is colourful!
3. One of many camera t-shirts I own
4. Start of a corporate shoot
5. Setup for a corporate shoot
6. Camera gear for a corporate shoot
7. Packed up and ready to leave said corporate shoot
8. Hanging with my buddy Ned and assisting on a shoot with Robert Griffin III
9. Trying out a Tempur-pedic mattress
1. Editing Alexandra & Patrick’s wedding
2. Alexandra’s aunt snapped this shot of me and her
3. I finally hung my elephant painted artwork
4. I used to read Empire cover-to-cover when I was a teenager
5. Lauren & Colin’s first look
6. Becca & Kyle at Raspberry Plain
7. St. Peters in Georgetown at Margaret & Micheal’s wedding
8. Margaret & Micheal at their rehearsal dinner
9. Margaret & Micheal hanging out at Eastern Market post wedding!
1. Who on earth serves Boddington’s “The Cream of Manchester” in a Guinness glass?
2. Puppy cake toppers
3. Memorial Bridge from the Potomac
4. I hate still water; I need me the bubbles
5. Wedding formatting ritual
6. This rainstorm came out of nowhere
7. Le Pain Quotidien likes to temp me
8. As does Pound Coffee on Capitol Hill
9. Another save the date from one of my wedding couples!
Come find me on Instagram! Just search for goslingphoto!